Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 by Charlotte Hanna — No comments
These are some of the standard interview questions that you should expect and be prepared for. Think through your answers before attending the interview, rather than being caught off guard during:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What would you like to be doing five years from now?
- Can you work under pressure?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your biggest accomplishments?
- Tell me about a time when you were under considerable pressure to meet one or more goals.
- What did you like/dislike about your last job?
- Do you prefer working with others or alone?
- Did you ever have a group leader or boss you disliked? Why did you dislike him/her?
- Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict?
- Why do you want to work for us and not for our competitor?
- Describe a situation where you did not agree with something your boss asked you to do and how you resolved the problem.
Questions that you could ask at an Interview
Normally you will be given an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the interview. It is always good to ask specific questions during the interview as and when you feel it is appropriate. Here are some generic questions to consider, avoid questions about salary and holidays.