Brand Junior Merchandiser
Date Posted:07 February 2024
Work Hours:Full Time
Our client is a fabulous family run business with over 75 years of experience. They are a business that offer design and manufacturer of Fashion accessories to include bags, belts, wallets and giftware to the high street with a portfolio of private label customers and their own branded division. This is a fantastic company to work for as they truly value all their staff and encourages engagement, empowerment, and growth. They now have a new opportunity to join their team as a Junior Merchandiser on their branded business.
Brand Junior Merchandiser - The Role:
- Sales and Stock Analysis: Analyse sales trends and stock performance, providing clear insights for product range decisions. Highlight opportunities to drive sales and profit.
- Order Management: Ensure accurate and timely processing of product & packaging orders in line with product sign off dates, managing stock levels and adapting to changes in sales patterns. Manage FOB exclusive orders for key customers.
- Systems: Load and maintain the Range Plan and systems, always ensuring a high level of data accuracy.
- Critical Path Management: Oversee the department's critical path, working closely with the buyer and technologist to ensure products arrive on time and are dispatched to customers in time for key product launch dates.
- Supplier Collaboration: Build strong relationships with suppliers, leading negotiations on production planning, volumes, and shipment plans.
- Stock Availability: Plan line-cards, maintain strong relationships with suppliers, and ensure optimal stock levels for both wholesale and D2C online availability. Meet stock targets including terminal stock targets.
- Inbound Stock: Manage inbound stock, communicating with factories on vessel sailing dates, checking that order quantities match deliveries and liaising with technical team on UK product handling including AQL/inspections.
- Data Presentation: Present sales and stock analysis in a clear, concise manner to aid decision-making processes during trade meetings.
Brand Junior Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Proactive & Organised: Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, identifying both risks and trading opportunities.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to liaise effectively with internal teams, key customers and suppliers.
- Tech Proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; able to handle data and create reports.
- Team Player: Collaborative mindset, willing to work closely with other team members to achieve common goals.
- Due to remote location, you must be able to drive
Brand Junior Merchandiser - The Package:
- Salary depending on experience
- Hybrid – one day working from home
- Excellent benefits package including excellent holiday entitlement, private health care, bonus and pension. Plus other softer benefits like discounted staff sales and wellbeing events.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy