Date Posted:07 February 2024
Work Hours:Full Time
Our client is a fabulous family run business with over 75 years of experience. They are a business that offer design and manufacturer of Fashion accessories to include bags, belts, wallets and giftware to the high street with a portfolio of private label customers and their own branded division. This is a fantastic company to work for as they truly value all their staff and encourages engagement, empowerment, and growth. They now have a new opportunity to join their team as a Merchandiser. This position is to be based full time in the office.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- Raise internal sales orders.
- Communicate specific requirements of customer orders (packaging, delivery) to factories.
- Raise purchase orders using Navision software checking style numbers, price, delivery dates.
- Ensure factories have received & understood order requirements.
- Chase factories to ensure key dates are met and that production is correct and runs smoothly.
- Report key dates to concession team
- Chase factories daily to ensure key dates are maintained.
- Work closely with third party field merchandising teams to deliver in store availability.
- Ensure delivery of packaging to factories meets key critical path dates.
- Communicate effectively with factories and make aware of the vessel and sailing dates that must be met.
- Send freight approvals from our forwarder.
- Check ordered quantities match, reporting any discrepancies.
- Communicate with production/despatch to ensure bookings are made with customer distribution centres
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- At least 1-2 years wholesale/import merchandising experience
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced priority changing environment with meticulous time management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills working effectively with cross functional teams and suppliers, approaching everything with enthusiasm.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Sound English & Maths skills.
- Interest in fashion and apparel brands.
- Right to work in UK essential and driving license and own car due to remote location
Merchandiser - The Package:
- Salary depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including excellent holiday entitlement, private health care, bonus and pension. Plus other softer benefits like discounted staff sales and wellbeing events.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy